Oh, hey there!
Okay, look….we’ve all heard of Resting B*tch Face by now. First of all (even though I use it sometimes…lol), THAT IS A REALLY DUMB PHRASE. I really just don’t love the word b*tch, in general, but, there are worse words. Like, ‘curds’. How gross is that word, really. And ‘panties’. *SHUDDER*
This post isn’t about those despicable words though. This post is about why you should seriously NOT when you think about telling a stranger to smile. Here are a few reasons. *few* may very well turn into *several*. Read at your leisure.
- My kangaroo could’ve just died. I’m sad. Why do I have to pretend I’m not to make YOU more comfortable?
- I am trying desperately do keep my fine lines under control. You know…because I’ve been conditioned- BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU- that my face needs to be constantly accepted by the general public.
- This is literally my face. I feel weird as dang heck when I smile and no one just told a really good dad joke.
- I spent a good deal of time getting ready this morning, and actually felt good about myself…then you came along and crapped on that. thanks.
- I could’ve just stepped in dog poop.
- My face wasn’t made to make you happy. If you want to see a smile. Go smile in the mirror.
- I could have just gotten off the phone with my uncle, and his twice removed grandma could have just died from smiling too hard. Do you want me to die?!
- You think it’s a decent pick up line. BUT please TRUST ME, IT IS NOT. If you want to get someones attention, be a good person. “hey baby! SMILE! Its friday!” “Hey bro….stfu. I work Saturdays.”
- Maybe I hate my teeth.
10. SOCIETY ALREADY HAS ENOUGH RULES ON WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK LIKE. UNLESS YOU ARE MICHAEL B. JORDAN
JOHN DAVID WASHINGTON OR
don’t tell me sh*t about my face.